Discover Finland - and Estonia and Sweden: Hosted Tours in January 2023 - Invitation for Influencers, Bloggers and Media Representatives
We invite travel and/or lifestyle bloggers, influencers and journalists globally to attend our Discover Finland, Estonia and Sweden programme in January 2023. At the same time there is the biggest Nordic Travel Fair, Matka 2023. The tours we provide are discovering especially Finnish Lakeland Regions. But there are also interesting tours covering up border regions of Finland and Sweden, also a cruise to Stockholm or one day trip to Tallinn, capital of Estonia. These tours are free of charge.
Note! Expences you have to cover by yourself:
Transportation to Helsinki (e.g.flights from your home country to Finland and back home), or to the starting point of the tours and possible additional accommodation needed in Helsinki, the capital of Finland.
We need more information regarding your interest of registration for different Discover Finland Tours. We have 6 different tours available. All tours are going to be visible in our event website. Also you can ask for your personal copy by sending an email to kari.halonen [at] toolboxtravel.fistyle="color:blue; text-decoration:underline".
AVAILABLE TOURS (situation 22.10.2022) (preliminary dates)
1. North Karelia in Finnish Lakeland 14.1 - 17.1.2023 FULLY BOOKED
2. Cruise to Stockholm 15.1 - 17.1.2023
3. Helsinki, Capital Region 19.1.2023
4. Tallinn, Estonia 18.1.2023 FULLY BOOKED
5. Jyväskylä Region in Finnish Lakeland 15.1 - 17.1.2023 FULLY BOOKED
6. Oulu Region in Archipelago and Coastline 20.1 - 22.1.2023 FULLY BOOKED
North Karelia 14.1 - 17.1.2023 FULLY BOOKEDDiscover Finland-Estonia-Sweden Media trip North Karelia updated 9.1.2023 (pdf)
Cruise to Stockholm 15.1 - 17.1.2023 FULLY BOOKEDTallink Silja and Stockholm City Media Tour 2023 preliminary programme (pdf)
Helsinki, Capital Region 19.1.2023 FULLY BOOKEDHelsinki Media Tour 19.1.2023 - Discover Finland-Estonia-Sweden 2023 (pdf)
Tallinn, Estonia 18.1.2023 FULLY BOOKEDDiscover Finland-Estonia-Sweden Media trip - Tallinn A (pdf)
Jyväskylä Region in Finnish Lakeland 15.1 - 17.1.2023 FULLY BOOKEDDiscover Finland-Estonia-Sweden Media trip Jyväskylä updated 9.1.2023 (pdf)
Oulu Region in Finnish Archipelago and Coastline 20.1 - 22.1.2023 FULLY BOOKEDDiscover Finland-Estonia-Sweden Media trip Oulu updated 29.11 (pdf)
Registration is easy to make by clicking the link: https://forms.gle/Jf6w5xyedqmc9jF79
Registration is open until 8.1.2023 or until all seats are booked.
More information about the registration, please contact Ms. Vivian Li, vivian.li [at] toolboxtravel.fi
1. This is not a registration site for Matka 2023 Travel Fair. This is the registration site only for Discover Finland-Estonia-Sweden Media Tour programmes.
2. You can participate in as many tours as possible during the time range. Normally there is time to participate in 2 tours, but we recommend to have even maximum of 4 tours.
3. Our Hosted Tour programme includes travel/transportation in/out Helsinki to final destination, accommodation, meals, excursions and hosting destination services.
4. Our Hosted Tour programme does not include: your transportation from your home country to Helsinki e.g. your flight ticket to Helsinki and back, shopping costs during these tours and transfers to/from dispatching point and your accommodation between the tours in Helsinki. See later DEPARTURE FOR PRE AND POST TOURS.
APPROVAL PROCESS FOR PRE AND POST TOURS
The process of acceptance is as follows:
1. Your registration in the Hosted Tour site is necessary
2. Please indicate in this registration site your primary and secondary wish of the tour. We proceed your requests for both tours simultaneously. The approval for your tour request will be done by the hosting destination(s). It takes around 1 - 2 weeks max. to receive the approval. It is important that you put as much information as possible of your company and yourself and also the reason why you are interested in these tours. It is good to remember that there are limited number of seats available for each tour. Normally we can provide 4 - 10 seats/each tour.
When you receive the approval, we will provide you for more practical information. In the registration form we ask you to fill in the Date of Birth (DOB), your passport number, your name as it is written in the passport or European Union Identity Card, gender, your shoe size, your outfit size for outdoor activities, your special diets or allergies we should be aware of. We need this information for some tours.
Sometimes you are not getting immediate approval from the hosting destination, because of the limited amount of places available. That is the reason why we are asking for two choices of the tours. If both choices are disapproved, we are able to add other tours available. This process is on until 8.1.2023.
COVID-19 AND TRAVELLING IN FINLAND
The restrictions imposed due to the COVID-19 epidemic have been lifted. All temporary obligations under the Communicable Diseases Act affecting events, customer premises and food and beverage service businesses expired on 30 June 2022.
However, the epidemic situation may yet change, and the authorities are making the necessary plans to prepare for it. The Communicable Diseases Act is being updated so that it would be possible to curb the COVID-19 epidemic even in the future as necessary. The Government proposes that an obligation to observe general hygiene guidelines be included in the Act. In addition, it would be possible to impose restrictions as required by the development of the epidemic.
More information: https://valtioneuvosto.fi/en/entry-restrictions
When you are approved and accepted offered Pre or Post tour seat, the cancellation without any cancellation fee is possible until 31.12.2022. After that the cancellation fee is 250 euros (+ VAT 24% if applicable).
AIRLINE OR TRAIN TICKETS
If the tour includes flight or train transportation taking you to the destination, you will receive the ticket by email. Therefore it is necessary to fill in your personal email address in the registration form. We might also ask later your date of birth (DOB), your full name as it is in the passport or EU identity card.
Please find here below the special offer for accommodation in two different hotels. Accommodation in Helsinki is not included in the Hosted Programme Package.
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki****
Runeberginkatu 2, Helsinki
Tel. +358 300 870 010 (Sales Office)
How to make a reservation: Please send your inquiry to: reservations.finlandsales [at] hotelarthur.fi (@r)style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline"adissonblu.com. When making the reservation, please mention the code: BMEDIA23. Reservations are subject to availability. We recommend you to book as soon as possible to secure the availability and rate.
Special rates: Single room: 130 euros/night/room including buffet breakfast, double room 150 euros/room/night including buffet breakfast.
Vuorikatu 19, Helsinki
Tel: + 358 9 173 441
How to make a reservation: Please send your inquiry to: sales [at] hotelarthur.fi. When making the booking, please mention the code: MEDIA23. Reservations and rates are subject to availability. We recommend you to book as soon as possible to secure the availability and rate.
Superior twin room for single use: 88 euros/room/night. Superior twin for double use: 98 euros/room/night
Art Nouveau double room for single use: 98 euros/room/night. Art Nouveau double room for double use: 108 euros/room/night
Buffet breakfast is included.
If anything unclear with the booking process, please contact Ms Kristiina Kauppinen, kristiina.kauppinen [at] toolboxtravel.fi
DEPARTURE FOR TOURS
We have several dispatching and departure stops for tours as follows:
1. Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. The tours which include flights. There is no transfer included in the Hosted Tour programme to Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. You will receive information beforehand on how to get to the airport. Our representative will be at the airport 1,5 hour prior to departure in Departure Hall with the sign "Discover Finland Tour 2023"
2. Kiasma Contemporary Art Museum Bus Stop. Kiasma is located very centrally in Helsinki. We are using mainly this departure point for different Pre and Post tours where the main transportation is a bus and the location is not far from Helsinki. We have a dispatcher for each tour and we are there 30 minutes prior to departure. The dispatcher has a sign of "Discover Finland Tour 2023".
3. Helsinki Railway Station. Some tours use Helsinki Railway Station as departure point when using train as main transportation. We have dispatcher here for each tour and we are there 30 minutes prior to departure. The dispatcher has a sign of "Discover Finland Tour 2023".
4. West Harbour. Pre and Post Tour to Tallinn depart from this harbour. There are good tram connections from Helsinki city centre. Remember you need to be in the terminal around 1 hour prior to departure. The dispatcher has a sign of "Discover Estonia Tour 2023". The dispatcher will deliver the Boarding Passes. Please bring with your passport or European Union Identity Card. The currency in Estonia is Euro.
5. South Harbour. Pre Tour to Stockholm depart from this harbour. There are good tram connections from Helsinki city centre. Remember you need to be in the terminal around 1 hour prior to departure. The dispatcher has a sign of "Discover Sweden Tour 2023". The dispatcher will deliver the Boarding Passes. Please bring with your passport or European Union Identity Card. The currency in Sweden is Swedish Crown.
ORGANIZER OF THE EVENT
ToolBox Consulting Ltd. is a company specialized in service sector and especially to improve tourism industry in their marketing operations. The company was established in year 2000. It is promoting Baltic and Nordic countries.
ToolBox Consulting Ltd. operates in the following fields:
- education and training programmes
- product development
- research and survey projects
- improvement of marketing efforts (marketing activities, marketing events)
- marketing channels development of design products and services
We emphasize international approach in every aspect of our operations. There is market knowledge from more than 20 countries.
More information www.toolboxtravel.fi or send an email to: office [at] toolboxtravel.fi
ToolBox Consulting Ltd. is specialized in improving service sector and especially tourism industry; its entrepreneurship and area organizations. Focus in all operations is towards international markets and progress.
ToolBox Consulting Ltd.
Kalaonnentie 9 B 63
FIN-02230 Espoo Finland
Tel. +358 50 375 1328
office [at] toolboxtravel.fi
» View detailed contact information here