INVITATION: Family Travel Seminar in Helsinki 4th of September, 2012
Skål International Helsinki Club is continuing to organize seminars for tourism professionals. Our first seminar is concentrating on topics of family travel. Families are travelling nowadays not only during summer time but also during other seasons. Travelling as motive has been coming as daily routine but also demands of travel destination and services for families have been increased. What is family travel of today; facts and figures? How is created the most functional family travel concept? Any distinctive communication methods for them? How to develop and renew family travel destination year to year? The Seminar brighten travel stories and ideas from the families
Speakers of the seminar are:
- Greetings from Skål Intl’ Helsinki Club, facts and figures about family travel
Kari Halonen, President, Skål International Helsinki
- How to create functional family travel concept? How to communicate with your target group when the concept is well done? Case studies shown.
Tanja Holmberg, Business Director, Consult, Mailand Communications
- Family travel trends. Which trends and current phenomenons are there when googling?
Niina Sauvolainen, Business Director, Google Finland
- You can have children with you and do some Extreme Travel too. Stories from Iceland.
Adventure traveller Pata Degerman
- Onni Orava celebrates his 10-year anniversary as Sokos Hotel Family Travel symbol. Experiences of Onni Orava and how Sokos Hotels and Onni are celebrating this special year. What adequate value Onni Orava concept has been bringing to the hotel chain? What this character concept is worth of trying?
Ulla Kivilaakso, Business Director, Sokos Hotels
- How the Guidebook for Family Travellers was created? Practical tips for companies and they can serve better families in the future.
Authors Inna-Pirjetta Lahti and Inari Fernandéz
- When the Moomins started sunbathing? Development through attempts and mistakes to the final result. Product Development of Oy Aurinkomatkat – Suntours Ltd Ab.
- The most popular family travel destination, Linnanmäki Amusement Park is renewing itself every year. How it was done this year? What is ”Light Carnival” this year all about? Developments of 2013? How to make Linnanmäki all year around destination? Carita Gil, Marketing Director, Linnanmäki / Lasten Päivän Säätiö
The Seminar is free for Skållegues from Helsinki and Turku.
Time: Tuesday 4.9.2012, from 14.00 to 16.00
Place: Linnanmäki, seminar hall ”Poukama” (entrance from the main gate)
Registration: before 31.8.2012 (Friday), skalhelsinki [at] skalfinland.com
The Family Travel Seminar is open also for those are not Skål Club members. We are obliged to charge a small fee which is 50 euros/person + VAT 23 %. The registration process is the same for them as well. You are more than free to invite your friends and colleques who may be interested in this type of travelling.
Accommodation in Helsinki
Those who are coming far away, we have been booked an allotment from Sokos Hotel Pasila under the name of our Club ”Skål International Helsinki Club”. The rates are as follows:
single 110€ / person
double 125€ / person
The bookings should be made by calling to Sokos Hotels Sales, tel. 020 123 4600.
SOKOS HOTEL PASILA
Maistraatinportti 3, 00240 Helsinki
Tel. 020 1234 613 Fax 09 143 771
pasila.helsinki [at] sokoshotels.fi
More information: Kari Halonen, Skål International, kari.halonen [at] skalfinland.com (kari.halonen (at) skalfinland.com)
ToolBox Consulting Ltd. is specialized in improving service sector and especially tourism industry; its entrepreneurship and area organizations. Focus in all operations is towards international markets and progress.
ToolBox Consulting Ltd.
Maininkitie 2 C 22
FIN-02320 Espoo Finland
Tel. +358 50 375 1328
office [at] toolboxtravel.fi
» View detailed contact information here