Invitation: Summer Fun Finland Workshop 11.5.2019 for Buyers
We would like to invite You to participate in the B2B travel trade event including workshop and fully hosted pre and post tours in Finland focusing only to summer season!
Summer Fun Finland Workshop 2020
Baltic Sea Region combines wonderfully tourism packages what is benefitting outbound travel industry globally. These countries alone are providing variety of nature and culture orientated services for foreign visitors. This is the second time to organize the event to promote summer season of Baltic Sea.
We are inviting tour operators, travel agencies and travel media from your country to join in this programme. The event is dedicated for tour operators, travel agencies and travel media specialized in outbound tourism. This is by invitation only event.
Time: 11.05.2020 (workshop)
Place: Fair Centre of Helsinki (Messukeskus), Helsinki, FINLAND
8.5 - 15.5.2020
08.05 – 10.5 Optional Pre Tours
10.05 Arrival to Helsinki
11.05 Workshop from 10.00 to 17.00 o’clock
GetTogether Programme (for Buyers only)
12.05 – 14.5 Optional Post Tours
15.05 Return back to Helsinki and departure back home
- Fully hosted Pre and/or Post tours (free transportation in/out Helsinki to the destination, accommodation, meals, excursions, guide services)
- One night free accommodation in Helsinki (in designated hotels by the workshop organizer)
- Workshop Day Programme at Messukeskus (Fair Centre) in Helsinki, 11.5.2020 with lunch
- Suppliers' Manual 2020
- GetTogether Party 11.5.2020
Pre and Post Tour process
We have chosen 5 different themes for the tour where you can find several interesting tours and destinations to discover. You are entitled for maximum 2 tours; 1 pre tour and 1 post tour. The approval process for all tours is as follows:
1. You need to apply for different pre and post tours in the Registration Site of the Summer Fun Finland Workshop 2020. (The link is here enclosed separately, see later)
2. You can apply in once 2 different Pre Tours and 2 different 2 Post tours
3. Your requests will be send to the hosting destination representatives who decide will they accept your application or not.
4. ToolBox representatives will inform you either you are accepted or not. This process can take from few days up to few weeks depending on how many applicants there are. Normally each destination can host around 10 Buyers in each tour.
5a. If you are approved, then ToolBox starts to organize your travel arrangements for the tour.
5b. If you are not approved, you can apply any other available tour with the help of ToolBox staff
You have time to cancel your pre or post tour participation until 2.5.2020. After that there will be a charge of 250 euros (+VAT 24% if applicable) to cover expenses for the hosting destination.
We have for the Summer Fun Finland Workshop 2020 and Pre and Post Tours a special registration site.
Click/or copy the link here below and answer the questions. The process including you to the programme starts there. Even there are more information from the same company, we recommend each applicant to register individually.
We accept for the workshop normally maximum 2 persons/company. For the Pre and Post tours it depends very much of the hosting destination if they accept 2 persons from the same company to join in the same tour. It is obviously ok if the two persons are joining in different tours. But if you have any additional persons or requests for joining tours differently, don't hesistate contact us by sending an email to: office [at] toolboxtravel.fi
We are accepting tour operators, travel agencies and some media representatives maximum 80. There will be around 40 - 50 Suppliers mainly from Finland but also some from the neighbouring countires.
Click/copy this Registration link of the Summer Fun Finland Workshop 11.5.2020:
More information: office [at] toolboxtravel.fi
ToolBox Consulting Ltd. is specialized in improving service sector and especially tourism industry; its entrepreneurship and area organizations. Focus in all operations is towards international markets and progress.
ToolBox Consulting Ltd.
Maininkitie 2 C 22
FIN-02320 Espoo Finland
Tel. +358 50 375 1328
office [at] toolboxtravel.fi
» View detailed contact information here