COVID-19 and workshop events
First note! Bring your EU or similar Digital COVID Certificate with you. Downloaded to your cellular telephone. Also print couple of copies of those with you.
The event is organized in corona safe way with following measurements and procedures:
In Portugal it has been regulated that mandatory mask needs to be used in following cases:
- in public transports, taxis and similar passenger transports;
- access and visits to care and nursing homes and health facilities.
- In Spain, as of 20 April 2022 it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask indoors or outdoors with certain exceptions. You must wear a mask:
- When travelling by plane, train or bus, as well as in all other public transport.
- On ships or boats when the 1.5-metre safety distance cannot be guaranteed, except inside cabins, provided these are shared with members of the same household or bubble.
- In healthcare centres, services and establishments, such as health centres, hospitals and pharmacies.
- Workers and visitors in communal areas of socio-sanitary centres.
Spain: In hotels, restaurants, shops and cultural venues
Restrictions and occupancy control have been lifted in hotels, restaurants, shops and commercial establishments, as well as in museums, monuments, cultural venues, exhibitions, shows and leisure activities. It is also no longer a requirement to wear a mask inside or in enclosed areas open to the public. However, you must still wear a mask in pharmacies, health centres and hospitals.
In any event, to be able to continue enjoying an improved experience and for your own comfort, we recommend that you still book ahead wherever possible to avoid overcrowding.
Workshop Event Rules
- As Organizer, we recommend to use face masks if either Buyer or Supplier is using facemask during your face-to-face meeting and during the lunch
- We provide hand sanitizer liquid bottle for each workshop table.
- Suppliers travelling between Barcelona and Madrid by train please follow the guidelines of Renfe Operadora, national railways carrier.
We follow the COVID-19 situation on daily basis in the countries representing Buyers and Suppliers.
ToolBox Consulting Ltd. is specialized in improving service sector and especially tourism industry; its entrepreneurship and area organizations. Focus in all operations is towards international markets and progress.
ToolBox Consulting Ltd.
Maininkitie 2 C 22
FIN-02320 Espoo Finland
Tel. +358 50 375 1328
office [at] toolboxtravel.fi
» View detailed contact information here